The EGFS is a European Event bringing together international Experts: Elite Sports Coaches & Renowned Golf Coaches, Teachers in Biomechanics & Physical Preparation, Specialists in Golf Injury Prevention, Teaching Professionals and more
EGFS’ Purpose: To promote a holistic response to the peak performance concepts in Golf and Fitness.
- Analysis of peak performance concepts (Professional and Amateur).
- Mastering the stability/mobility ratio for better kinematic sequence in the swing.
- Optimisation of weight transfer and force transmission.
- Latest fitness and explosive force methods demonstrations.
- Injury prevention regarding the training methods constraints.
- Junior Golf: Development & Coaching at school & University.
- Analysis tools management in training and on the field.
- Nutrition & Performance.
- Theory and practice sessions.
12-13 April 2018
Cascais (Lisbon), Portugal – Sheraton Cascais Resort